- 125 g of self rising flour
- 125 g of sunflower oil
- 125 g of caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup of soy milk (or any other substitute milk of your choice)
- Heat your oven to about 190’c and prepare your baking tray and cupcakes cases.
- Mix the flour, caster sugar, sunflower oil, baking powder, together in a bowl.
- Then add the honey, and the milk.
- Feel free to add more milk until you get the smooth consistency of your choice.
- Spoon out your mixture into the cupcake cases (Tip-using an ice cream scoop will make things easy and ensure you have an even bake )
- Using a knife swirl your jam into each cupcakes.
- Place the cupcakes in the oven for 20 mins or until they are golden brown ( Tip- place a knife into the cakes and if it comes out clean the cakes are cooked throughout.)
- Leave them to cool and enjoy.