Tis’ the season to be jolly and, nothing says Christmas like chocolates and oranges. This recipe is fun , simple and a great healthy snack that also looks great at an dinner party table.
Dark chocolate – whole bar
Milk chocolates – half a bar
Soya milk – 100 ml
Salt – as much as you desire
Mandarin – as many as you desire
- Place a pan and fill it half way with water and bring to boil.
- Place the melting bowl on top of the pan.
- Break the chocolate into chunks. The smaller the easier it will be to melt the chocolate.
- Slowly stir with a wooden spoon.
- Once the chocolate is almost completely melted then add all the milk in one go and stir.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted separate the segments of the mandarin and begin to dip one side of the segment into the chocolate.
- Place a baking tray and sprinkle a little bit of salt.
- Lay the tray in the refrigerator to be ready to eat after 20 mins or when the chocolate has set firmly.
What are some of your favorite fruit and chocolate recipe? Comment below x