How to make a fringe top
You will need
- An old t-shirt
- Washable ink pen/pencil
- Place on your old tee and make a line using the ink pen just underneath your belly button.
- Place the t-shirt on a flat surface and using a ruler draw a straight line across the t-shirt .
- Next using your ruler mark and the washable ink pen out the spacing of each width making them about 1cm-2cm width apart.
- Then using your scissors cut of the hem of t shirt.
- Now begin cutting your fringes stretching them as you go along.
- Once you completed all your fringes you can no improvises either by knotting them (as I did) or making small braids, which either suits your fancy.Now enjoy your summer perfect fringe t- shirt!